Cyber Security Testing Analyst
As a Cyber Security Testing Analyst at Unipart – reporting to the Security Operation Centre Manager – you will be responsible for the continuous monitoring, configuration, and security testing of company assets. Working with other members of the Security Operation Centre, you will be supporting the ongoing development of the function using automation, threat intelligence, and attack driven defence techniques.
Cyber Security Testing Analyst Responsibilities:
• Performing security penetration tests and attack simulations
• Assisting internal customers and managed service providers to address security vulnerabilities
• Identification, assessment, prioritisation and ongoing management of vulnerabilities and threats
• Support security incidents through identification, containment, eradication and recovery
• Excellent people skills including good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Cyber Security Testing Analyst Requirements:
• Preferable degree in Computer Science or related field, otherwise other equivalent qualifications or relative work experience
• Industry recognised certifications ( OSCP, CEH, Cyber Scheme, Tiger, Crest )
• 3+ years’ experience in penetration testing
• Excellent understanding of network, and authentication protocols including (IPSEC, VLANs, NAT, FTP, SSH, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, SMB, Kerberos, NTMLSSP, SAML)
• Strong knowledge of industry practices and standards (NIST, OWASP, PCI, CVSS)
• Understanding of key industry principles (least privilege and layered defence)
• Familiarity with Burp Suite, Nessus, Nikto, NMAP and other common penetration testing tools
• Awareness of event log management solutions
• Previous experience with scripting languages (powershell, python and vbscript)
• Incident response experience, including computer forensics, malware, reverse engineering and root cause analysis
• Awareness of infrastructure and application technologies (Public Cloud, Linux, Windows, Cisco and Citrix)
About Unipart Group Limited:
You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Unipart is different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Salary dependent upon experience, but will include a car / car allowance
You may have experience of the following: Penetration Testing, Testing Analyst, Cyber Security, Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Network Analyst, Security Testing, Cyber Security Testing, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.