Cyber Security Engineer – Nessus / Qualys / Rapid7 – Remote – 6 months
An SC Cleared Vulnerability Engineer / Vulnerability Manager / Cyber Security Consultant with hands-on experience of Nessus / Qualys / Rapid7 Platform is sought for an initial 6-month contract based with a highly prestigious global company based in the City of London.
Due to the current climate this is currently based remotely but will change to being on-site at client’s discretion.
This role is an essential role within the Vulnerability Team which will cover both projects based and BAU support.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
– Ideally Certified in Qualys / Nessus / Rapid7 or equivalent experience
– Experience in a role as a hands-on Security Consultant providing essential BAU support to an enterprise estate with the Nessus / Qualys / Rapid7 Platform
– Develop a safe and automated patching process
– Experience of scripting in PowerShell / Bash to automate tasks
– Experience monitoring and controlling vulnerabilities across multiple teams i.e. Desktop, Infrastructure and Network
– Up to date with current Qualys Policy Compliance tool to ensure a company’s technology stack is fully compliant
– Project experience expanding vulnerability platform into Cloud based (Azure) and Datacentre environments
– Support Nessus / Qualys / Rapid7 modules including Security Configuration Assessment, Certificate View, VMDR and Secure Enterprise Mobility
– Working with Remedy CDMB to provide an asset sync between CDMB and Vulnerability platform
Candidates with current live Security Clearance or recently lapsed will take priority due to time constraints with this project. For the right skilled candidate we are able to consider putting eligible people through the SC process
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.