MASS is an ambitious technology company with a proud history in the defence and security sectors. The Cyber team within the Digital Services Group provide a comprehensive range of cyber security capabilities to our customers. We require an experienced and multi-disciplined Cyber Security Consultant to meet the needs of this fast moving and varied role.
You will work on assignments with a primary focus on providing Information Assurance and Cyber Compliance services to a range of our public and private sector customers.
This will typically include security assessments, scoping and undertaking of audits, the preparation and review of security reports, liaison with the governing bodies in cyber security, and the provision of general cyber security advice and consultancy services.
You will be a dynamic and experienced professional with a track record in the successful delivery of cyber testing and consultancy to customers.
You should have a background in security auditing or IT health checks and their roles within accreditation and remediation is also essential.
You are highly motivated, positive and with excellent interpersonal skills which you use to deliver quality and success across whatever you do.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak authoritatively with clients about information security.
Essential skills & experience
* Information Security subject matter expert
* Experience of working within an ISMS or PCI or ISO27001 control environment
* Knowledge of NCSC cyber assurance requirements and standards
* Knowledge of GDPR and NIS regulations
* Fully IT literate.
Desirable skills & experience
* Experience in the Defence, Finance or other major industrial sectors regarding Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Risk Management
* ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Implementer
* CCP IA Auditor
* NCSC Cyber Essentials / Cyber Essentials Plus Accreditor
* Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK), providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
* Risk Management Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS)
* Knowledge of HMG IS1&2, DART and CIS RAM
* Knowledge of MOD and HM Government Security Standards and Policies, (such as JSP440, JSP604)
* Experience of working with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Ideally you will be qualified to Degree level in Cyber Security or a related discipline or are a current CISSP / CISM
Please note that relevant experience may be considered in lieu of qualifications.
Other things you should know
The role is based at our St Neots headquarters. However, this is a client facing role and the successful candidate must be willing to travel to client locations and other MASS sites as required. Overseas travel may also be required.
You will be prepared to attain security clearance up to SC.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.