Customer Support Executive
Recent Graduate with strong customer services experience is required by Logic Engagements to work for our client a well established company based in Slough.
The role will be responsible for being the first point of contact for our clients customers. This will involve:
* Integration Pre-Sales – Supporting the sales team by providing any information required to assist them with discussing the potential integration with prospect customers. Such as providing guides, documentation or organising conference calls with relevant team members.
* Customer Onboarding – Being the point of contact for integrating customers, asking any questions that you can answer directly and liaising with IT Team Members were needed. Following the entire integration through until tested and that customer is live.
* Customer Issues – Providing first response to any customers raising an issue with booking a shipment or their integration. Working on getting a solution as quickly as possible either via solving the issue yourself or managing the relevant team members until the issue is resolved.
* Data Validation – liaising with customers around data that has failed to be cleaned and raising common data issues that could be resolved by the customer.
* Internal Projects – managing information requests during development and then organising testing once complete, then relaying and providing feedback.
For this role our client are looking for a recent graduate who has the following skills / experience.
* Circa 1-2 years previous work experience in a role which has involved strong customer interaction (E.G Customer services agent, account executive etc)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills to investigate issues and find the cause of the problem
* Motivated and willing to learn
* An ability to prioritise work based of the importance and potential impact of any tasks
* Good organisation and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who encourage employee growth and development.
To apply for this role please send in your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with further information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.