Customer Support Consultant
Bristol based role. Salary between £30- £40K and comprehensive benefits.
You will have the chance to work for a hugely successful international provider of cloud ERP / Finance solutions at an exciting time of growth.
They offer an amazing working environment and take pride in putting their staff first. Having recently achieved Great Place to Work and Excellence in Wellbeing accreditation, as well as coming first place in the Great Place to Work in Tech (Small Category) UK list for 2021, they are proud of their strong office culture and provide an extensive perks list.
This is an ideal opportunity for a finance professional looking to combine their accounting expertise with excellent customer service in a varied role. We are looking for a Customer Support Consultant with a strong business understanding and passion for new technology. You will be working mostly with existing customers, providing help desk support to both direct customers and partners. You will also be involved with delivering a specialist post go-live support service for customers directly after the implementation, involving both on-site and off-site assistance.
We are looking for people who have a good insight into how an ERP system works, either from a consulting role or from the customer side. You should ideally be a qualified or part qualified accountant. You should have a good understanding of basic business processes.
Thriving on new challenges and working in a dynamic working environment, you will be a team player in an environment where colleagues support each other. You can find good solutions and have a pragmatic attitude.
Main responsibilities for the Customer Support Consultant
* Providing high quality support to customers and partners via a cloud-based support desk
* Managing the progress of support tickets from inception to resolution, including follow up with 3rd line support, to meet our Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
* Encouraging customers to make the best use of the product for automating business processes
* Delivering additional training and consultancy on site or remotely to customers after they have gone live
* Testing of new releases
* Maintaining the product documentation in line with new releases and UK accounting practices
* Supporting other members of the team in detailed use of the product
* Input into development requirements for UK localisation
* Customer focused input into marketing collateral and marketing campaigns
* Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, submitting weekly timesheets and 15Five questionnaires
Essential qualifications and experience
* Part qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, AAT or CIMA)
* Experience of supporting ERP systems such as Coda, Unit4 / Agresso, Microsoft AX or Nav, SAP, Sage 200, Netsuite or Oracle, whether with a software supplier or from the customer side
* Practical experience in one or more of the following business areas:
* Management and financial accounting
* Project management, project accounting, project billing
* Multi-currency reporting, multi-company accounting and consolidation
* Purchasing, stock accounting and ordering
* Strong understanding of basic business processes
* Strong IT technical skills and understanding
Desired qualifications and experience
* Fully qualified accountant (AAT, ACCA, ICAEW or CIMA)
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of HR and Payroll
* Self-motivated with the ability to motivate themselves and others
* Service-minded and solution focused
* Responsible and reliable
* Accurate and structured
* Ability to work both independently and in teams
* Flexibility and the willingness to learn
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Fluent written and spoken business English
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.