Customer Success Manager
£60-70k basic + Bonus
Are you a Customer Success Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have a background working within the Dev-Ops, Sec-Ops, IT Ops space?
Do you want to work as part of an ambitious, driven and dynamic team?
If so, read on…
You would be joining an organisation at the heart of their growth phase. They are a leading provider of machine data analytics software which allows businesses to analyse real-time data to protect, understand and grow. As part on their on-going growth plans, they are now looking to add experienced Customer Success talent to their London based EMEA team.
As a commercial Customer Success Manager you will play a key role in developing strategic customer relationships. You'll be holding commercial and technical conversations with senior key decision makers in a variety of different sectors to drive high levels of adoption and ongoing satisfaction.
• You will be the main point of contact for existing key customer accounts
• You will proactively advocate for the customer — focusing on high levels of adoptions, rather than just being the escalation point
• You will ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all renewals within your accounts.
• You will identify key MBOs from customers and drive adoptions programs, milestones and creation of customer champions
• You will create fantastic relationships with your customers to become a trusted advisor
What you offer:
• The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate proven success within a Sec-Ops, dev-ops, AI, Machine learning, Big Data or SaaS Security organisation
• You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
• 3-5 years' experience within a Customer Success Manager role in a related business field
• Hard working, process driven and hands on, not afraid of a challenge
• Experience in or a desire to work in a smaller start-up sales environment
• Be able to work autonomously
To apply for this role, submit your CV directly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.