Customer Service Administrator

Full Time Stone Staffordshire IT Job Pro UK

Customer Service Administrator

We are representing an established business based in Cold Meece. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator for our vacancy in Cold Meece

Shifts and hours:

Monday to Friday

1pm-1730pm

Temp to perm position

£9.50

Skill set required:

Proficiency in Microsoft Office

Word

PowerPoint

Excel

General filing

Clear communication essential

Good communications skills are required to communicate on a telephone and in person when needed.

95% of communication will be done via the telephone, and the other 5% will be face to face.

Own Transport will be needed due to the location

Experience in a similar role (Required)

Excellent written English (Required)

To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.