CRM Technical Architect
Position: CRM Technical Architect
Location: Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Shift Pattern: 35 hours per week
In the role as CRM Technical Architect you will be responsible for leading all technical CRM / CPQ activities, including platform architecture, technical design & documentation, development & configuration of the application to Arjo requirements & managing the technical deployment of CRM / CPQ to Arjo Sales Organisations globally. You will also be responsible for providing technical solutions to project team members, both internal and external, ensuring they can deliver upon the delegated tasks according to requirements specifications, solution design and acceptance criteria’s.
* Ownership of the Salesforce application technical design at a global level.
* Provide technical expertise and technical solutions to business requirements.
* Architect, develop, configure& support system functionality changes according to change management procedures for sales, marketing & back office processes and requirements.
* Support & lead the CRM team in rolling out CRM / CPQ across the Global Arjo Sales Organization.
* Support & lead the CRM team in the implementation of new functionality (ie. CIT, Integrations to BI/Pardot & other applications incl. Lightning UI upgrade etc).
* Oversee the technical deployment of changes from DEV > UAT > PROD ensuring solutions are built to technical design & business requirements
* Provide first class 2nd level support to local Key Users.
* Stay abreast of the Salesforce eco system and ensure Arjo is exploiting its investment in the application with the products & tools available in the market.
* Ensure a stable application with solid testing & deployment methods.
* Ensure data integrity, data mapping, and data analysis efforts maximise the organisation’s ability to make appropriate business decisions.
* Own the functional & technical documentation and maintain to high standards.
* Assist with the development and upskilling of the internal and external team members in line with industry best practices.
* Build quality into all aspects of your work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* Strong Salesforce architectural skills & experience – Essential.
* Recent CPQ skills & experience – Essential.
* Sales Cloud experience & working in a Sales, Marketing & Commercial environment – Essential.
* Deep knowledge of the Salesforce eco system (Salesforce Products, AppExchange, Roadmap) – Essential.
* Ability to work with & manage external partners – Essential.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
* Working language is English. Additional languages are desirable (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
* Microsoft Office proficiency.
* Work in a fast-paced environment.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and may be required to work under a desk to satisfy wiring requirements
* The employee must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colour vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
We are a global medical devices company with operations in over 100 countries. Our product portfolio encompasses specialist medical beds, mattresses, hoists, and DVT prevention equipment. We believe in ensuring the comfort and dignity of patients and residents and providing a safe working environment for caregivers and nurses.
In everything we do – we do it with people in mind.
A career with us gives you plenty of professional challenges. You will become part of an international company with a strong corporate culture and with ambitious plans for continued growth.
Please be aware that by applying for this role you are giving Arjo permission to store your information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.