Immediate Interviews for applicable candidates
A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented Business Analyts to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
Your professional experience
Successful candidates will have experience in assurance or delivery in some or all of the following domains:
• Experience working on Transformation and/or complex delivery projects
• Knowledge of the Scrum (Agile) development process
• Knowledge of SAFe 5.0 of LeSS methodologies
• Interest in honing processes, and evaluating new tools
• Knowledge of how QlikSense or other analytical tools
• Expertise in how to test against the requirements and ensure confidence in the outputs
• Experience of working within the Public Sector
• Extensive Business Analysis experience within a project delivery environment, with an excellent understanding of how business analysis can deliver value to an organisation.
• Strong written, verbal & presentation skills, with an ability to communicate and influence across different layers of the organisation.
• Ability to understand, interpret, present and challenge technical and/or complex information to colleagues at all levels of the firm.
• Experience with successfully managing scope in challenging environments.
• Experience of developing & maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders with the ability to challenge & influence where required.
• Experience with Lean Portfolio Management and associated processes.
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.