Consultant – Data Management and Analytics – required to joining leading Consultancy.
Skills and experience required:
– Experience in Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics or related projects
– Data / Business Intelligence experience to include one or more of SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, QlikView / QlikSense / QlikCore and Microsoft Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
– Full lifecycle data project management experience
– Strong track record in building and maintaining client relationships
– Client facing consultancy experience with the flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
– Delivering data projects across the lifecycle from end to end for a variety of clients in sectors including finance, banking, public sector, technology and consultancy
– Translating client needs into solutions and executing the projects
– Senior stakeholder management with business and technical stakeholders on client sites
– Opportunities exist to join at Consultant or Senior Consultant Level. Senior Consultants will line manage and develop junior colleagues core competencies and capabilities
Salary and Benefits:
– Excellent salary dependent on experience + bonus
– Range of employee reward options, training, social events etc…
This Consultant / Senior Consultant – Data / Business Intelligence / Analytics – vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg (phone number removed))
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.