We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager for a 12 month contract for a large Retailer based in Speke – Inside IR35
This is an exciting opportunity to come and join a successful compliance team, in our fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You will be responsible for providing regulatory advice and guidance in the context of business and regulatory change.
– Support the delivery of the FS change portfolio, including regulatory change, ensuring all projects deliver to agreed regulatory, business and customer outcomes
– To keep abreast of regulatory policy developments
– Impact assess the level of business change required to meet regulatory policy developments
– Input into the development and production of meaningful information and reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of the FS compliance change management process
– To understand ongoing changes within the business and their potential impact on existing policies, processes and customer outcomes
– Develop and agree proposals for alternative approaches for both types of development that are compliant with the regulations
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.