Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for Community Manager (Projects) position for a for a dynamic, fast growth and well-funded start up in the Blockchain / Web3 space.
In this role you should be well versed in crypto / blockchain community programmes, such as working with a global team of external Ambassadors, setting up processes and communication protocols for community-building projects (e.g. our Grants programme), establishing partnerships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders), and managing the engagement with the community across social channels and meetups/hackathons. You will join a Global Marketing team and will be active in our channels, such as Telegram, Reddit, Discord and Twitter.
Sound project management and thorough organisation skills are essential for this role, to ensure the effective implementation of existing and future projects to serve the community.
** The role is remote and open to candidates based in the UK and Western Europe. Face-to-face meetings are anticipated to occur monthly in London, according to government health guidelines **
Key responsibilities as Community Manager (Projects)
* Manage key projects for the Community team: Ambassadors and Guardians programmes, communications for the Grants programme
* Structure and manage the engagement with KOLs
* Support the team with community engagement across social channels, and events
* Collaborate with agencies/freelancers that support the community team
* Be active and represent in crypto, blockchain, NFT, and Metaverse communities
* Identify growth hacking methods to increase the reach and size of the community
* Channel potential partnership opportunities to the relevant teams
* Assist with Events and other projects when needed
* Provide regular reports and insights to the wider Marketing team
* Implement community strategies
Must have requirements for Community Manager (Projects)
* 5 years of solid project management skills
* Keen interest in Crypto, Blockchain, DeFi, NFTs, and Metaverse (Decentraland, Cryptovoxels, The Sandbox, etc.)
* 2 years of experience in building, growing and managing communities
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Be process driven, detail orientated but also pragmatic and service focused
* Competent working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
* Be punctual and reliable
* Keeping open lines of communication
* Strong stakeholder management
* Other European languages are a bonus
* Know your way around the various metaverses, from Cryptovoxels to Decentraland and everywhere in between!
* Deep knowledge of Web3/blockchain community programmes in Europe, US and/or Asia
* Active in Crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram
* Comfortable using decentralized Crypto software such as Metamask, DEXs Liquidity Pools, etc.
You will be working for a purpose-driven company, their beliefs are the foundation for how they conduct business, if you are passionate about revolutionising the way commerce works and bridging the gap between blockchain tech and real-world asset transfer then this could be the perfect role.
For more information please apply
#Blockchain #DeFi #Community #HeadOfCommunity #Community #NFT
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.