My client delivers outstanding innovative enterprise software solutions that are flexible, functionally rich, beautifully crafted and deliver real and measurable RoI.
Due to continued and ambitious growth they seek to appoint a Commercial Director (Designate) to their management team who will be pivotal in working towards the company’s goal of IPO within 5 years.
* Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives
* Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
* Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
* Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
* Coordinate the marketing, sales and customer service teams
* Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
* Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports
* Oversee financial targets and budget
* Proven experience as a Sales Manager/Director or Commercial Director in a tech company
* Proven experience with marketing
* In-depth understanding of tech market research methods and analysis
* Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
* Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
* Ideally degree educated
This role is suited to someone that sees opportunity in a relatively young, but fast-growing business with scope to grow and help shape its future. Paying an initial basic of c£80,000 plus uncapped OTE which should equate to £130,000-£150,000 Y1 take home. The real incentive is future earnings, share options and future directorship
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.