Commercial Analyst – brand new role
Entertainment Magpie (musicMagpie (UK) & Decluttr (US)) is an international tech business at the forefront of the global recommerce revolution, allowing customers to make the choice to both buy & sell from a service that is ‘Smart for You and Smart for the Planet’.
The company is the number 1 phone recycler in the UK and growing in the US every day! Winning the What Mobile Awards 4 years in a row, as well as Tech Radar’s Mobile Choice Awards for the last 2 years. In addition to this, the company also surpassed 150,000 reviews on Trustpilot. The first company in the world to surpass ten million eBay feedback (8M UK, 2M US) as well as being the biggest third-party seller in the world on Amazon, exporting to buyers in 140 countries around the world. Alongside this, we also specialise in media, books and games consoles!
Rewarding, down to earth, inclusive and supportive.
Our values are: we care, we make a difference, we’re better together, we innovate and we work in an environment where we all thrive.
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join our skilled and agile UK management team on a full-time basis.
· Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing both presentable data and actionable insight whilst supporting the Commercial and Tech Trading function.
· Using a variety of toolsets such as Google Analytics, Power BI and ContentSquare, you’ll build an understanding of exactly what’s driving our successes and where we can do better.
· Analytical skills with an understanding of stock, margins, sales, returns as well as a good understanding of E-commerce performance metrics (e.g. Conversion rate, ABP), with proven knowledge in these areas.
· Experience delivering results and improvements through a variety of tools and reports
· Professional level in Microsoft Excel, with good working knowledge of macros and formula, then skilled in all other Microsoft Office packages
· Strong presentation skills, able to build and then talk through findings confidently
· Excellent numerical skills, being able to spot trends and changes in data and behaviour, as well as a strong arithmetic ability (percentages, multiplication etc)
· Proficient in Google Analytics and it’s supporting platforms (Sheets, Data Studio)
· Knowledge of Power BI and databases is preferred but not essential.
· Excellent communication skills are vital to this role, as you’ll need to offer a variety of presentation formats to meet the various audience requirements.
· You’ll have a high attention to detail and be passionate about delivering insight to help make informed business decisions.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply and I look forward to receiving your application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.