Stockport Exchange, Cheshire (*due to Covid19, we are all currently working from home)
Entertainment Magpie (musicMagpie (UK) & Decluttr (US)) is an international tech business at the forefront of the global recommerce revolution, allowing customers to make the choice to both buy & sell from a service that is ‘Smart for You and Smart for the Planet’.
The company is the number 1 phone recycler in the UK and growing in the US every day! Winning the What Mobile Awards 4 years in a row, as well as Tech Radar’s Mobile Choice Awards for the last 2 years. In addition to this, the company also surpassed 150,000 reviews on Trustpilot. The first company in the world to surpass ten million eBay feedback (8M UK, 2M US) as well as being the biggest third-party seller in the world on Amazon, exporting to buyers in 140 countries around the world. Alongside this, we also specialise in media, books and games consoles!
Rewarding, down to earth, collaborative, inclusive and supportive.
Our values are: We care. We make a difference. We’re better together. We innovate and because of our amazing culture – we thrive.
We are looking to recruit a confident and resilient Collections Agent.
You will help support the day-to-day handling of our arrears management programme and take responsibility for the recovery of missed payments through our rental offering on store.
* Handling inbound and outbound customer interactions related to missed payments
* Supporting with the management of the processes and administrative duties of arrears, including the creation and postage of letters
* Working with the customer to negotiate a repayment of any debt
* Working in conjunction with other teams when taking further action on unrecoverable debt/product
* Supporting with the regular reporting on customer interactions and the actions that come from the insight
* Reviewing daily/weekly MI with various teams in order to understand and prioritise debt recovery
* Previous Customer Service Contact Centre experience
* Experience working in a debt recovery environment
* Experience within an FCA regulated environment and knowledge of Treating Customers Fairly.
* Understanding of MI and Data
* Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good organisational skills
* Confident decision maker who can work under pressure
* Excellent timekeeping
* Capable of dealing with customer objections
* Ability to use data to understand the performance of a team
* Experience in the use of Zendesk or other web-based helpdesk
* Experience in the Tech/Mobile industry
* Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
* Occasional weekend work may be required reflecting business needs – a day off in the week will be given in lieu of any Saturdays worked.
* Staff discount
* 28 days holiday
* Free parking
* State of the art facilities
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.