Cloud Services / Operations Engineer x3
Nr Milton Keynes
**These roles are varying levels from £30-35k as the client has 2 teams they run for this**
Our client is Microsoft Gold Partner, and a Microsoft managed partner with a high growth ambtiion and success in both Managed Services and Project Consulting.
Technical escalation across Microsoft Cloud from the Service Desk, including platform management and automation of infrastructure services.
This role will see you provide Technical Escalation support to the Service Desk team, including:
-Identify and implement automation or processes/service requests/self-service/problem resolution to drive efficiencies in the Service desk
– Works with the solution team cloud op’s to continually implement and refine Infrastructures (Platform Management) to increase availability/optimisation
– Provide Azure, M365 and Exchange administration to the business
– Create documentation/knowledge and processes with automatic remediation where possible to enable the Cloud teams to proactively monitor infrastructures, systems, networks and business processes
– Provide support/governance on service transition from the cloud solutions team ensuring appropriate documentation, processes and knowledge are in place to enable a seamless transition •
– Own/manage the release and change process into the cloud operations team
-Support on major incident reviews and take ownership of problem management recommendation to drive continual service improvement
– (Be willing to do some on-call rotas to support the cloud operations team on an escalation basis
-Mentors the 2nd line team and cloud operations team on support succession planning/knowledge growth
You must have previous experience within an infrastructure and or senior systems administration technical role including:
-Azure Administration + AAD / AD management/maintenance
-Microsoft 365 deployment + administration
-Exchange Management + Support
-Knowledge of Intune MDM / Deployment, ideally with Autopilot skills and SCCM up to Current Branch
-Knowledge of ITIL principles
-Certifications ideally including ideally: M365 Fundamentals MS-900, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administration (AZ-104), MS-230 or MD-100 or MD101, or MS100, MS-101
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.