Cloud Services Engineer – M365, Azure, Active Directory
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, fast-growing IT Managed Services provider, working in a talented team that manages and supports the infrastructures and platforms that underpin their customers' Cloud-based services. It's a fast-moving environment, where you'll be working with the latest technology and will be encouraged to develop your skills and progress your cerifications.
Cloud Services Engineer – Duties
* Providing technical escalation support to the Service Desk team
* Administration of Microsoft 365, Azure, Exchange, AD
* Transition of new services into operations
* Implementation and refinement of Cloud infrastructures
* Participation in major incident reviews & problem management
* Participation in on-call rota as required
Cloud Services Engineer – Requirements
* Experience of deploying & administering Microsoft 365 products
* Knowledge of Azure, Exchange, Active Directory
* Understanding of SCCM and/or Intune
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.