If this current climate has told us one thing, financial stability is more important than ever! Work life balance is more important than ever and being around your loved ones has gone to the top of the priority list.
Well, with this opportunity you get that. Our client who has a team of 7 within its IT team is looking for an experienced Cloud Platform Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. They are a leading provider in communications and IT services within the UK and need an experienced Cloud Platform Engineer to help them continue this.
The successful applicant will receive extensive professional development to help achieve their personal goals, healthcare, retail discounts, your birthday off, University courses and a great salary!
You will participate in the day-to-day engineering operations such as new builds and project management.
* High and low level design, configuration and test management of the data centre multi-tenant cloud platforms
* Reporting for cloud platforms
* Define tech evaluations against product and architecture road maps
* Develop documentation including reporting, diagrams, design, build and test documentation
* Implementing and developing process, policies and recommendations to delivery and operation support teams
* Provide 4th Lines support: analysis and provision of solutions to serious problems.
To be a successful applicant you must have the following experiences and knowledge;
* Cisco UCS and other blade centre technologies.
* Excellent knowledge of back up and storage systems including Enterprise Solutions
* Fibre channel networking
* Understanding back up solutions
* Excellent knowledge of Virtualisation – VMware infrastructure suit.
If you are like the above and also thrive on researching, implementing new and cutting edge technologies then please apply and send your CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.