Cloud Operations Engineer – Microsoft 365, Azure
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and fast-growing provider of Cloud-based Managed IT Services. You'll join a talented team of engineers who proactively monitor and manage the infrastructure that underpins their customers' services. You'll be working with the latest Microsoft technologies and will have lots of opportunities for training and development. The team covers a 24/7 rota, this role including shift work with occasional nights.
Cloud Operations Engineer – duties
* Proactive monitoring of systems, infrastructures and networks
* Investigating and remediating issues, responding to alerts/reported issues
* Identification of issues and communicating with customers until resolved
* Analysis & management of capacity, patching, anti-virus, back-ups etc
* Working closely with other terms to ensure seamless service transitions
* Making recommendations for improvements of systems/processes
Cloud Operations Engineer – requirements
* Strong Microsoft background, including the 365 suite
* Good knowledge of Azure fundamentals
* Progressing through the M365 & Azure certification track
* Good understanding of servers, VM's and some networking (Cisco)
* Basic Powershell
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.