Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – Chester
Clarion Chase are currently working with a Global organisation based in the North West of England who are currently looking for an experience Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to come on board to deliver new and upgrades on Cloud Infrastructure,
Key Skills required,
* Demonstrable experience of M365 support and deployments (Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive)
* Third line support of Windows Server and Active Directory (2012/2016/2019)
* Knowledge of supporting AWS Cloud environments
* Experience supporting hypervisor (Hyper-V and VMWare)
* Good problem-solving ability.
* Ability to write technical documentation.
* Solid knowledge of MPLS/SDWAN and networking
* Customer focused – both other internal IT teams and business users
* Strong communication skills both in verbal and written format
Please note my client is offering flexible working with time working from home and in the office post COVID.
My client is offering a salary of between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Chris Butler at Clarion Chase for immediate review.
Clarion Chase is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.