Cloud and infrastructure architect with experience work in the cloud to develop standards, templates and blueprints to support an automation for end to end Infrastructure as Code deployments.
Candidate's required/essential experience
* Minimum of five years/relevant or equivalent of hands-on architecture/design and implementation experience
* A wide ranging infrastructure exposure, including as many of the following as possible:
* Provision of infrastructure for business applications
* Digital solutions
* Cloud Architecture – Microsoft Azure components, solutions and costing
* Cloud Architecture – AWS components, solutions and costing
* Application Delivery -MS App-V, etc.
* Cloud Network design
* Servers and storage
* Virtualisation – Hyper-V and VMware
* Provision of infrastructure for databases – SQL and Oracle
* Identifying and developing reusable patterns, building block, etc.
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
* Project solution architecture experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
* Excellent understanding of Agile scrum methodology
With a focus on the below:
* Experience with Azure infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (subscription, tenant), Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, Service Principles, RBAC, IAM.
* Experience with AWS infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (AWS Orgs, IAM), AWS Control tower, AWS Landing zone, Guard Rails, AWS Security Hub ,AWS GuardDuty, RBAC, IAM
* Understanding of Azure Arm Template scripting, PowerShell, CloudFormation , Terraform and management through Azure DevOps.
* Ability to take a flexible approach to design with limited defined as is architecture and NFR's
* Ability to ensure architecture designs follow internal standards
* Ability to understand complex requirements for application migration to the cloud utilising cloud native technologies.
* Strong Windows server background on both physical and virtual (VMware) infrastructure
* Experienced server migration elements to both on-premise and off-premise
* Hyper-V experience and design
* Migration of applications and services into cloud environment (AzureAWS or vender SaaS platforms)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.