We are searching for someone with training experience or similar, who can build on the client’s expertise in service delivery and best practice, the role is to deliver exceptional training to healthcare staff throughout Wales and internal staff in the use of the Open Evolution clinical systems and associated programs. It will be your primary role to truly understand the needs of the customer and tailor your training to ensure the best possible experience for clients and internal staff alike.
You will receive £4,000 per annum car/vehicle allowance paid monthly alongside your basic salary of up to £22,000 PA, you will also receive a mileage allowance of £0.20p/mile whilst travelling for the company, the role involves working across Wales, predominantly in North or Mid Wales, supporting roughly 40 GP practises. In addition you will benefit from 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata, Pension scheme, Health Care Plans, Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes, Plus much more.
* To liaise with Practices, Health boards and CCG’s, to identify training needs
* Responding to enquiries / queries regarding training and attending meetings & User Group meetings
* Organising, planning and delivering training sessions
* Delivering training in a variety of settings and having the ability to adapt the training session to meet user requirements
* Updating company training documentation
* To promote the Company and its’ products and to maintain a strong knowledge of current and future developments with the Company
* To take training support calls from the Service Desk when in the office, ensuring the call is logged & updated accordingly
* Attend exhibitions, road-shows and other sales events in order to demonstrate the clinical software and assist with questions relating to the clients products
* To direct customer issues to the appropriate individual for resolution if you aren’t able to adequately support
Knowledge & Skills
* The post holder should have a good general education, preferably to GCSE level, particularly in Maths and English
* A medical background, preferably within General Practice would be advantageous
* Previous experience with an IT Clinical System (used in a healthcare setting,) would be desirable but is not essential
* The applicant should be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines with minimal or no supervision
* Training, mentoring and coaching experience as well as general computing qualifications is advantageous but not essential
* The post holder must hold a full, clean and current driving licence
* Have good communication and interpersonal skills as well as being methodical and have the ability to follow Company procedures
The focus of your role will be to plan and deliver training sessions to suit the appropriate level of trainee/s and to amend those sessions and adapt delivery style during training to respond to the needs of each individual. Direct line manager contact is a key feature within this role as they will assist with setting direction of training events and plans although much of your work will be conducted independently. The delivery of training will cover; practice staff at all levels, area authorities and internal staff throughout the company when required. If successful, it will be your responsibility to follow all aspects of GDPR and patient consent models. You will also be responsible for maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of customer data, for computer equipment used for training and for requesting the preparation of orders and invoices associated with training.
Most of your work will be conducted on customer’s premises, some of which could involve extensive travel. The post holder will be required to stay in overnight accommodation where necessary and this will be agreed with your line manager in advance with all costs covered. The customers list could change depending on the acquisition of new sites, of which you will be kept well informed. Time will also be required in a home based office, to plan your training, occasionally support with customer enquiries, write training materials, handle investigation work and to complete essential documentation in internal systems to support the customers as required, this will however depend on where the post holder is based.
If you have the relevant skills and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below. For an informal chat, please phone (phone number removed) and ask for Rachel V. Many thanks for your interest
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.