One of IT BODS leading clients are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Director who will be responsible for establishing and winning new client relationships within a face based rapidly growing award winning NorthWest consultancy
You will need to be an experienced, well-organised, driven sales professional with a drive for personal and professional success and the rewards that come with it.
You must possess excellent communication skills – both written and oral – allowing you to act effectively as a strong advocate for our Client and the services they provide.
CIOs and Senior IT professionals will see you as a trusted advisor – someone who can have a positive strategic impact, demonstrating skill in building value-added relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding in all aspects of IT delivery – particularly the SDLC – and be able to understand challenges and able to provide solutions for greater focus and investment on Quality Assurance & Testing to drive positive business outcomes.
You will be well respected amongst your peers within our Client who regularly attend relevant industry events and meetups to boost the profile of our client in the market.
Business Development responsibilities, you will be expected to lead multi-phase sales processes which will include bid writing and pitching You will earn tiered, uncapped commission on contributing margin generated on the new business and clients you introduce.
* Map out and execute a new business territory plan – identifying key target clients and industries to focus on
* Pro-active in building relationships across the clients – using Account based marketing techniques and approaches.
* Become an SME on prospective clients and their IT strategies.
* Synthesising and prioritising this information to determine and appropriate mix of activities to drive engagement.
* Develop and deliver against Account Plans.
* Tracking and recording all activities
* Creating sustainable business and profitable growth selling on client value over price to maintain good margins.
* Responsible for ensuring client contractual obligations are met and quarterly client satisfaction information is collected to feed into key internal processes.
* Responsible for forecasting resource requirements over a 3 to 6-month time horizon, working with resourcing function to align/find the right resources.
Skills & Experience
* Ideally 5-10 years’ experience of sales and successful selling IT services, ideally quality and or testing.
* Proven experience with large enterprise clients
* Excellent account planning skills, with innovative and fresh ideas for account-based marketing and prospecting
* Strong organisation abilities and the ability to manage multiple workstreams.
* Confident presenter with excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience of establishing rapport with prospects and building relationships.
* Strong administrative skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and CRM systems
If you are available and interested in hearing more about the fantastic opportunity as Client Director, please click on the link to apply
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.