Cisco Network Engineer
Fantastic role for an experienced Cisco Network Engineer to support the Fixed Networks Delivery and Operational teams in delivering first class managed solutions to our clients.
The role will include field and in-house duties.
* You will be responsible for providing WAN, LAN and firewall device installation, support, monitoring and maintenance of the client’s network.
* Our Technical environment is multi-vendor with the main focused being Cisco and Juniper.
* Proven practical Cisco networking experience (CCNA level)
* Experienced in managing, deploying and troubleshooting Cisco
* PLS,WAN, LAN and security knowledge
* Knowledge of network analytical tools, ideally Wireshark.
* A full UK driving licence.
* Juniper Network Certified Associate (JNCIA).
* SIP experience.
* Hosted solution experience.
* Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
* Excellent customer service approach.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training.
* Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
* Solution focused and flexible approach to problem solving.
* Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
* Able to priorities workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.