Network Engineer (cisco), Cheshire, £45,000 – £60,000
Uniting Ambition are working with a high growth organisation in the North West who are looking for an ambitious and driven Network Engineer to join their Networking/Infrastructure team.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
• Design, install and support business critical network switching, routing and VLANs.
• Investigate new technologies to support and help achieve business growth/benefits.
• Use monitoring and fault finding tools to manage and resolve major incidents.
• Involved in key networking projects as well as providing third line support when required.
Network Engineer Experience:
• Previous experience in designing, implementing and supporting LAN/WAN networks.
• Experience of EIGRP, OSPF, Spanning-Tree, MPLS/VPLS, VPN’s and Wireless standards.
• Security/firewall experience including Palo Alto, Cisco ASA’s (with FirePOWER) and Fortigate.
• Experience working with and managing third party suppliers.
• Relevant network certifications (ideally CCNP or CCNA).
If you have a Networking/Infrastructure background and are considering your next challenge hit the apply button or get in touch for further information!
or for a confidential conversation contact
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.