Checkpoint Business Manager – South East
£60,000 – £70,000 basic DOE with a £100k + OTE , car allowance
Ideally the candidates needs to be located close to Woking, Edgham, Guildford , Staines, Reading ,Bracknell, Basingstoke, Aldershot, Wokingham as 1-2 days in head office is required
Migrowth are pleased to add this prestige client to our growing Technology Portfolio
I am looking for a Business Manager to play a key role in my clients growth around Checkpoint by driving demand within their partners/ VAR/SI . If you want to accelerate your career into the exciting and innovative world of Cyber Security, then read on!
The role of Business Manager is 1-2 days in the office and field based role responsible for the management, development and sales growth keeping my clients market share within Checkpoint
You will drive and deliver compelling business development activity that is underpinned by Checkpoint and my client as joint focus areas including but not limited to;
o SMB Infinity
o SD WAN
o New Client Acquisition.
The output of these activities will result in my client taking a market leading position in the UK+I on the above areas as well as an increase in overall share of wallet with Checkpoint.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To support and execute three distinct plans that are agreed with Checkpoint
* To meet and exceed financial and MBO based targets.
* To be viewed as the leading UK+I channel sales expert in this arena by partners and Checkpoint .
* To be with Checkpoint and partners a minimum of 3 days per week.
* Work closely with the Checkpoint team to meet and exceed the needs of our partners
* Perform at least quarterly reviews with your line manager to ensure momentum is maintained.
* Creation of lead generation reports for both my client and Checkpoint
* Analise data to identify areas for sales development activity.
* Creation of suggestion and content for marketing programs to help drive sales in the desired area.
* Work in tandem with inside sales and sales support to assist in the creation of leads and new opportunities
* Drive efficiency and seek out opportunities to minimise cost and maximise margins.
* Coordinate activities with product and marketing teams where required.
Who we are looking for
* Proven senior sales and managerial experience within the Cyber Security Channel
* Sound knowledge of systems, process and sales execution.
* Ability to work on own initiative and work constructively as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Motivated, positive and enthusiastic about the company and its partners.
* Target and outcomes driven.
Please send your cv
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.