Sales Executive – MS LSP
Sales role focused on the Microsoft Licensing Solution Provider (LSP) community selling a powerful MS Licensing Management, BI and Insights suite for sell to / sell through revenues.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 range pa + commission scheme to double base
Location: Home office remote located anywhere in the UK. UK HQ Surrey
Our client: Established in 2009, part of a global IT consulting and cloud asset management expert. Our innovative solutions are secured to full ISO 27001 standards, through the use of world-leading tools, data centres, and cloud solutions
Objective of the Role: The mission of this Sales Executive role is to win net new clients in the Microsoft Licensing Solution Provider (LSP) sector. These MS LSP organisations already have highly complex installed MS licensing agreements with end user corporations and enterprise clients. Our tool set and SaaS solutions deliver highly innovative and disruptive capabilities to the MS LSPs to deliver huge enhancements to how they work with end user organisations, how they manage the MS Licensing relations and in doing so provide the potential for significant revenue optimisation benefits and end user account development.
MS LSPs using our clients’ solutions truly have the ability to turbo charge their relationships with end user corporates and to capture both a bigger slice of the total IT budget and to protect / enhance their client relationship ‘ownership’. You will be promoting our products to and 'through-the-channel' as the LSP buys into our SaaS suite and then in turn sells on the services to its end user client base.
So our focus is all around the Microsoft Licensing Solution Provider (LSP) environment and the various tiers such as Microsoft Certified Partner, Microsoft Silver Certified Partner, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, CSP (Cloud solutions provider) and ISV (independent software Vendors) who nonetheless can have substantial end user counts and with whom we engage with direct and through their LSP.
Key functional responsibilities:
* Engaging with MS LSP Reseller partners
* To generate opportunities and a robust pipeline to deliver the full proposition to appropriate business partners.
* Provide and execute on detailed account plans in line with objectives.
* Meeting and exceeding set revenue and margin targets for our SaaS offering
* Building and maintaining a pipeline from initial prospect identification, through all stages of contact, solution proposition, product demonstrations, stakeholder relationship development, contracts negotiation and on-boarding new client ‘partners’.
* Maximise sales and develop partnership potential through sales best practices, promotions, training and support.
* Keeping the CRM platform up to date with opportunities and providing regular reporting on opportunity status to the Head of Sales UK.
* Demonstrate industry knowledge of the Microsoft Volume Licensing, Licensing Solution Reseller partner community
* Build a pipeline of prospective client business.
* Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast using tools provided by the company
* Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
* Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotations in support of Channel Partner Agreements
* Conduct contract negotiations
Skills and Experience
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales within Microsoft Volume Licensing in for example a Large Account Reseller / Licensing Solution Provider (e.g. Where some of the sales staff may have the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exam for License Delivery or the T-36 certification and the company registered in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
* The sales person may not themselves have these qualifications yet but will be familiar with the environments and requirements of operating these Partner businesses e.g. the various tiers such as Microsoft Certified Partner, Silver Certified Partner, Gold Certified Partner, CSP (Cloud solutions provider) and ISV (independent software Vendors).
* Must have demonstrable success in new logo acquisition roles
* Experience in a SaaS based commercial software sales vendor
* Successful achievement of revenue targets, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales
* Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with key decision makers.
To apply, please send your CV to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd. Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd are a recruitment consultancy operating on behalf of the client
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.