£ Competitive package with meaningful equity participation
Our client is a market leader in the cutting-edge, high-tech market of secure IoT solutions, designed to help clients reduce their carbon footprint, improve operational efficiency and reduce costs. With key clients across a range of industries, including Healthcare, Telecoms, Construction, Energy, Hospitality, and Retail, there is enormous and exciting potential for future growth, this appointment is key to underpinning future plans, strategy, and success.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a proven leader to inherit an already successful company, and take it to the next level, building on the existing solid foundations to achieve consistent year-on-year growth. A hands-on, client-facing approach will be a prerequisite of successfully delivering these objectives.
Having recently strengthened the board of directors, our client is now looking to appoint a CEO designate to pick up the baton from the existing and outgoing CEO.
* Build and develop the culture and infrastructure of the business to create a high-performance, fast growth, customer focussed company capable of rapid and repeated year on year
* Manage the overall operations and P&L with the support of the Operations Director and CFO
* Take responsibility for revenue generation activities within the business, with a focus on increasing penetration of existing key clients and well as delivering on new clients
* Lead the business and management team in terms of future fundraising
Qualifications and Experience:
* Demonstrable and proven experience of growing a business successfully and at pace
* Ability to implement scalable processes and lead from the front
* Experienced in revenue and recurring revenue growth, being client-focused is critical
* A born leader and motivator, with hands-on, no job too small leadership style
* Knowledge in IoT and related technologies would be a distinct advantage
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, and the potential for significant growth. This role presents an opportunity to lead the business through a substantial growth phase and create real value for shareholders
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.