RDR Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Call Handler (Inside IR35) on an initial temporary 3 month contract on behalf of its client based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Purpose of the Job:
The primary purpose of the Early Life Support (ELS) Call Handler – End User Compute (EUC) role within the IT Folio Programme
* Work as part of the ELS team to deliver support services to Business users during the UKIT Folio project
* Answer calls from Business users who are reporting migration faults or other project related issues
* Obtain all relevant details of the fault or issue and record in the IT Service Management system (Ivanti)
* Assess the nature of the fault and resolve if possible. Otherwise route to an ELS Analyst or engineer
* Advise the user that the fault will be investigated within a specific timeframe if unable to resolve the fault immediately
* Support the ELS Team lead by accepting and managing delegated tasks
* Take calls from users, log calls and pass to the relevant support team
* Must have good telephone manner and experience of IT rollouts and Helpdesk
* Knowledge of using call handling systems – Ivanti or similar products
* Proven track record in deployment projects, specifically in an ELS Call handling role
* Must have Office 365 and Windows 10 experience
* Some experience of operational service delivery, in an IT service management environment/ITIL framework.
* Familiar with Team Viewer or similar
* Familiar with Mobile Devices, Intune and associated apps
* Knowledge of Symantec VPN
* Knowledge of OKTA
* Expected to be educated to A-level standard and ideally educated to degree level or equivalent but not essential, excellent writing/communication skills are very important in this role
* Preferably with an IT service management qualification, e.g. ITIL foundation.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.