CAFM Consultant / Lead / Manager, 5-months, £650pd, remote
One of our long-standing clients are currently looking for a CAFM Technical Lead to join them on a contract basis. The company is one the leading UK business in their sector and they own sites all over the globe. The purpose of this role is to manage the CAFM team, and to maintain and implement changes for CAFM systems across the estate.
* Oversee solutions and L3 support for CAFM systems (such as Maximo) ensuring compliance as well as proactive management of the systems to prevent incidents
* Work with teams on client mobilisations onto CAFM systems
* Development strategy using the appropriate delivery method (iterative, waterfall, agile)
* Provide governance and controls over application development that an application, process, software, environment is fit for purpose.
* Inputting into IT strategy and technical roadmap
* Ensure CAFM development teams are delivering to the agreed IS Budget and to deliver against any potential savings/opportunities.
* At least 10 years of experience in the software industry working on IT Delivery
* Experience in delivering and supporting CAFM systems such as Maximo, Concept, Planet or others
* Demonstrable experience managing and leading teams with line management responsibility
* Experience working with business teams to deliver solutions to external customers
** the rate (all inclusive) may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed **
If you think you'd be a good match, please apply
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.