Software Development Manager – C# Technical Lead Dev Manager Tech Manager Angular SQL C# .Net Web Microservices Mobile services
My client is a fast-growing solutions provider and is looking for a Development Manager / C# Technical Lead to work within their Telecoms division. This is a new and growing team, with the scope to innovate and to work on brand new projects and solutions.
Responsible for the planning and execution of development projects and the management of technical resources, the successful candidate will manage a small team of developers focussed on building our innovative, customer-facing products and internal-use tools.
The successful candidate will be one who thrives in an environment where they are given more open briefs where there is lots of potential to craft genuinely interesting, customer-centric solutions.
The successful candidate will not be expected to write code on a regular basis, but they will be able to support/facilitate/code review their teams work as well as capture business requirements and architect technical solutions.
The role will report to the CTO for Telecoms and will be located at the group’s Head Office in Cheshire.
What experience/skills are we looking for:
* Minimum of 2 years of commercial C# development experience
* Line management experience of technical staff/developers
* Experience in managing/implementing software development projects
* Experience in capturing functional requirements and turning them into technical solutions
* Working in a software development environment and understanding the SDLC.
* Have a Software Engineering or similar University degree
Desirable Technical Skills:
* Strong SQL knowledge
* Angular / AngularJS
* Entity Framework / BootFX
* .NET Core
* Microservices and message queues
* Relational databases
* Xamarin (preferable, not required)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* 90% of the time will be developing the new, live system which is incrementally replacing legacy
* 10% of the time, we maintain older systems which are web, microservices and mobile-based
Perks and Benefits
* Rapidly expanding global company with an entrepreneurial mindset and an innovative technology-driven culture.
* Newly built global headquarters with free gym on-site, break-out rooms and canteen. Other facilities include PlayStation 4, table tennis and pool tables
* Excellent training and coaching and opportunities for ongoing development and progression
* Life assurance and pension
* Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets with BenefitHub
* Employee Fuel Card (after one year)
The head office is based in Cheshire but there are hybrid remote working opportunities available. The salary on offer is between £55,000 and £65,000
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.