C# Developer, required by one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, with ambitious plans to increase its presence over the coming years. The dedicated team have a desire to exceed customers’ expectations and truly stand out from the crowd and this has been pivotal to the company’s on-going success. The business and its clients rely heavily on its development team to provide solutions and with new development underway, they are aiming to replace all its time-serving legacy systems within 6-9 months.
▪ Working in an ever changing and fast paced environment, addressing urgent business requirements whilst working on fresh new projects to replace legacy systems.
▪ Ability to work on own initiative and make informed decisions. The business needs to maintain its competitive advantage and flexibility and its system development is critical.
▪ Attention to detail and ability to work closely and communicate clearly across all business departments, not just IT.
▪ Some flexibility to working hours to ensure the needs of the business and its customers are delivered.
▪ Demanding but highly rewarding, with the ability to take ideas from the design table through to implementation.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Using npm for package management
• Experience with either MSSQL or MySQL
• Knowledge of .NET/C#, particularly .NET Core
• Database management with MySQL, backup + replication
• Experience with Entity framework
• Experience with real-time frameworks such as SignalR
• Source Control (Git/Visual Studio Online)
• Experience developing mobile apps with Flutter or Xamarin
• Experience in Automated testing – particularly Unit Testing
• Experience in using Google API’s such as Maps, Directions, YouTube
The following experience, whilst not essential, would place you amongst the highly favourable candidates;
• Experience with SOLID design principles
• AWS Admin experience
• Python 2.4 (legacy software)
• Proven experience in server hardening
POSITION & RENUMERATION
Basic salary of £Negotiable based on experience
Up to 22% profit related bonus (subject to company achieving targets)
Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
32 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Significant home working element (if desirable)
Modern Office Environment
Location Free Parking
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.