Our client is a thriving Financial Services organisation, looking for a Business Systems Technician to join the team. This role would suit a graduate, A level leaver or 2nd jobber with keen interest and ability in IT and systems.
The Business Systems Technician performs a variety of tasks associated to the systems and processes used to meet business requirements supporting all parts of the business. They will work with the business to identify and resolve IT service issues and will need to liaise with Key Stakeholders and 3rd party organisations and to test corrective actions.
The role includes a large focus on the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products and related applications. The jobholder is therefore required to help with issues people experience at an application level and also Office 365 and Azure administration.
The Business Systems Technician is required to ensure that all work is delivered on time, within budget, to a high standard of quality and provide excellent customer service.
* Work closely with colleagues to identify enhancements, technical issues and training needs;
* Assist with the implementation of systems and other projects working with the project lead as necessary;
* Conduct testing prior to updates being implemented
* Raise and manage support logs;
* Specification, Production and Analysis of MI reports, with investigation as necessary;
* Administration and maintenance of IT Services including:
* Microsoft Office 365 and associated applications
* Office 365 and Azure administration;
* Third Party applications;
* Setting up issuing laptops/desktops;
* Setting up and issuing mobile devices;
* Assisting staff with IT and telephony related queries;
* Ensuring all work is delivered to agreed timelines and a high quality;
* Liaison with external organisations with regard to System Development and Solution Deployment;
* Attend internal Brainstorm sessions focussing on process and system review and enhancements;
* Assist all teams as required in respect of system and process development;
* Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of the business, and relevant regulatory bodies;
* Meet any continuing professional development objectives as required by the business, the FCA and any other relevant regulatory bodies.
* Very strong Microsoft Office Suite skills especially Excel;
* Ideally knowledge of Office 365 and Azure administration;
* Ideally, knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate;
* Methods and techniques for troubleshooting and determining the causes of application problems and errors;
Personal Skills & Competencies:
* An enthusiastic self-starter with a professional, commercial and flexible approach;
* Possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with keen attention to detail;
* Must be well-organised and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritise delivery in accordance with deadlines and ensuring that a high level of quality is achieved;
* Perform business rule and process analysis reaching sound, logical conclusions regarding business and client requirements;
* A proactive approach to identifying system and process enhancements;
* Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve end-user business systems and process issues;
* Experienced in working in a fast moving environment and comfortable working alone or with a team
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.