Our Client based in Aldermaston is looking to recruit a Business Systems Support who will report to the Manufacturing Director the main purpose of this role would be towards the administration, maintenance, and customization of the Epicor 10 ERP system. A proven and demonstrable Epicor capability would be preferred but other ERP equivalent experience can be considered.
* Develop Dashboards, Reports, and Queries based on end-user requests to communicate critical business information and data
* Has experience in customising EPICOR, including but not limited to BPMs and Used-Defined fields, to support the company’s business processes
* Provide support to key stakeholders and end-users providing instruction, training and problem resolution through hands-on support, along with excellent oral and written communication when required
* The ability to promptly resolves EPICOR and SQL system and software issues
* Excellent time management skills to ensure concurrent projects in a dynamic work environment are managed effectively, alongside various ad-hoc assignments and priorities (currently using JIRA to schedule tasks)
* Advise key stakeholders on essential upgrade requirements and further enhancements in line with our business strategy.
* You will also be involved in maintaining and developing links with other key IT systems to include but not limited to Engineering CAD, Microsoft Dynamics, and bespoke Management Reporting.
* Understand our business processes, regardless of whether the process falls into Finance, Manufacturing, or Distribution.
* Be technically aware with a good understanding of Microsoft Server and Programming Technologies.
* Understand and manage Disaster Recovery planning and system testing.
* Keep your skills current within Epicor development by attending training, conferences and taking part in online forums.
* Lead from the front and be able to drive system improvement projects and see them through to fruition.
* Have the ability to communicate at all levels and back that up with clear documentation that can deliver Technical information to, in some cases non-Technical people.
* Have the drive and commitment to continue your personal development and train others within the business to impart their ERP knowledge for the future sustainability of the business.
* Able to support the IT Manager in the development, personalisation and continuous upgrade of our other business systems
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.