Global Transformation team.
Market Leading projects.
All a little hush hush… away from prying eyes…
Are you intrigued? Would you like to know more? Have I spiked your interest?
You may have come from a background of Business Analysis, Product Owner, Process change, ecommerce, design, analysis or even a project steer. Whatever it may be, we want to speak with you.
Within this environment, you will move into the world of Service Design adding your skills into a melting pot of high calibre individuals on £multimillion projects for a Global audience.
ROLE: Business Process Analyst | Digital – CX | Service Designer
SALARY: GBP45,000 -GBP60,000 – yearly salary increments, flexible working hours and remote working options, workplace pension, 5 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays, death in service, long service reward, paternity, maternity and adoption pay, bike to work scheme, sick pay, discounted gym membership, bike to work, shopping & travel discounts, confidential advice and support and more to discuss
LOCATION: Sutton Coldfield
Here is a flavour of what you will be developed to deliver:
* Design world-class services/processes that blend digital, physical and human interactions across multiple touch points, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
* Translate Customer Interaction propositions / concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
* Develop the overall service design, including customer experience/ customer journeys, business rules, stage design and branding guidelines in alignment with countries
* Identify the needs of all stakeholders and operators in a service (both customers and service providers)
* Prototype and pilot new service experiences with customers
* Work with Technical teams to incorporate technology solutions input to service designs
* Work with Success Management team to prepare full rollout of new services across the globe
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.