Work closely with the Business Operations Manager Director and the Senior Sales Leadership team. This role will also have connections to Sales related functions (internally in the Market Unit as well as to regional and global functions), e.g. Marketing, Consulting, Support and Finance.
· Work with the Business Operations DirectorManager to ensure a smooth sales process, recognize trends in data, follow the compliance to operational models and support the use of sales tools.
· Support Business Operations DirectorManager and regional Business Operations colleagues with sales analytics, sales tracking, sales effectiveness and reporting of sales performance.
· Follow key performance metrics to measure the activities on sales productivity, pull the necessary reports to track KPIs over time, and compile dashboards.
· Work with the Senior Sale Leadership team to follow long term view related to sales forecasting.
· Provide help for Sales Representatives and Sales Directors on CRM related topics.
· Ensure high quality in Sales data.
· Work with the Sales Directors and Sales Managers to address areas needing attention within the Sales Cycles.
· Observe sales employee compensation model and incentive programs to enable employees to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
· Assist the marketing department to develop effective strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.