We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Business Intelligence Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of providing business intelligence to the business to make both strategic and market decisions
If you are looking for a role in business intelligence where your decisions can make a real difference you will love this role
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Intelligence Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide business intelligence including competitive intelligence to support the business in developing and delivering a global presence in the pharmaceutical market
2. You will need to be able to understand complex business issues. Create Designs and implement relevant methodology to generate the necessary evidence base to enable actionable recommendations to be made to resolve them
3. It will be down to you to develop pre-launch market research plans that will deliver the optimal brand strategy for newly launched brands. Generate post launch performance tracking systems to continually assess KPI's and proactively make recommendations as to how performance could be enhanced. Operate in a fully integrated way with the Global Brand Manager and Brand Teams to help drive change.
4. Your business intelligence will optimise the sales performance and profitability of the business through the use of market and customer insights / intelligence to generate actionable recommendations based on solid evidence through all stages of the lifecycle
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Intelligence Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.You will need a good understanding of how market research can be utilised to directly and indirectly impact sales revenue and profitability ideally in a pharmaceutical or similar patient driven environment
2. A proven track record of delivering reliable and robust market research projects to support business decisions across brands in multiple therapy areas and in each stage of the product lifecycle.
3. Demonstrable experience of using business intelligence to support pre-launch planning and the ability to develop and deliver a pre-launch market research plan to help build the commercial launch platform.
Key Words: Business Intelligence, BI, Competitive Intelligence, Modelling, Market Access, Research
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.