Overall Job Purpose:
To monitor the integrated management system, to encourage continuous improvement, acting as a mentor and facilitator for process and quality initiatives across the company.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Maintain certification to the required international standards.
• Achieve certification to the additional international and industry standards, as required by the business.
• Ensure completion of a comprehensive audit programme, in accordance with the requirements of international standards, industry specific standards, contracted services and corporate strategy.
• Ensure that all identified non-conformities are addressed through effective root-cause analysis, corrective action and, where possible, preventive action.
• Undertake and support investigations, continuous improvement programmes and ad hoc projects as directed by the business, with a view to facilitating the introduction of best practice processes.
• Ensure local and management system issues, risks and changes are appropriately assessed and mitigated.
• Act as the central referral point (subject matter expert) and provide guidance and support for all aspects of the standards and certification.
• To audit and report on potential or established company suppliers, when requested.
• Comply with the requirements, policies and controls of each of the management systems.
• Ensure all mandatory training is completed.
• To coach, mentor and monitor the performance of assigned trainee auditors, when required.
• Deputise as necessary for the Business Improvement Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Preferably a Degree or Diploma in a related business sector, either at undergraduate or post graduate level. Alternatively, an industry recognised equivalent in a field that is specifically relevant to the business sector that SCC is engaged.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• General I.T. understanding.
• A good working knowledge of management systems.
• Management system auditor.
• Gap Analysis.
• Risk Management.
• Legal / contractual awareness (inc. Data Protection / GDPR).
• Management systems implementer.
• Complex audit and investigation.
• Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
• Commercial awareness.
• Presentation tools e.g. traditional media and presentation software.
• Appreciation of project management and service delivery methodologies e.g. PRINCE II and ITIL.
• Formal training in auditing.
• Formal management system training.
• 8+ years commercial background.
• Experience of Quality / Audit.
• Formal presentations to clients and senior management.
• 8+ years in an IT user organisation or supplier, 7 of which should be in an audit / Quality role.
This person should be capable of working with client and SCC staff at all levels from help desk personnel to director level. A professional manner and "presence" is required. Good "people" skills are also required, as this person will be dealing with people who will be working under pressure. This person should also be able to work under pressure, with no loss of effectiveness in time management, work prioritisation, or standards of deliverables. An ability to think in the wider context is essential, as well as the ability to narrowly focus when required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/55468 →