My client is looking for a Business Improvement Analyst to help them to improve the way that they work and use technology.
This role would suit someone from a Business Analysis type background that can use their skills to help advocate change and improve the way they use their tech.
Your role will be to champion and deploy new technology and process improvement across the organisation to enable them to maximise the value of its Technology (existing and new) and realise the necessary benefits through effective change management.
Role & Responsibilities;
* Lead technology systems and process improvement initiatives across the organisation
* Documenting and mapping of 'As Is’ and ‘To Be ‘business processes, conducting workshops to identify opportunities and gaps
* Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to sponsors and key stakeholders
* Build relationships with leaders in the organisations to find out what they hope to achieve and identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business
You will need to have;
* Knowledge of Process Improvement tools and techniques and practices to deliver effective change
* Experience of leading small to medium size technology projects
* Creation of documentation including process maps, requirements, and solution design documents
* Effective working with third party suppliers
* Experience of project lifecycles
* Can organise, facilitate, and document workshops
This role is currently based remotely but may require 1 or 2 days a week in the office further down the line
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.