Business Development Representative (Italian Speaker)
Our client, a multi-national brand in the tech space, is looking for ambitious, bi-lingual graduates to enhance their presence as part of a new phase of growth.
– A competitive basic salary of £35k
– Y1 OTE of £51k
– Regular socials and a welcoming environment, to be enjoyed fully when safe to do so
– Pension contributions
– Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
– Excellent scope for personal and professional development
– Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their service offerings
– Generate revenue by qualifying and developing leads, speaking to enterprise-level prospects over a variety of channels – using your language skills over the phone, email, LinkedIn and other social media channels
– Undertake extensive market research in tandem with the Field Sales team, with the aim of identifying key contacts and accounts through Salesforce and establishing new account and territory strategies
– Engage prospects in warm conversations that highlight the company’s value propositions
– Proactively engage, negotiate and close with customers face to face at client site
– Educated to degree level
– Essential – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Bi-lingual fluency in English and Italian
– Commercial acumen
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.