Business Development Manager – Bespoke software engineering services. This software house is a premium level provider of UK based software development services and has an impressive list of Blue Chip clients. They now require a consultative Account Manager to continue their growth, this is classic land and expand solution selling. Experience of Professional Services Sales is essential.
* Well established, with Blue Chip clients in a number of specialist vertical markets
* Providing premium level software design and development services to international clients
* Big enough to have a reputation that opens doors yet small enough for a salesperson to make a telling contribution and gain the recognition they deserve
* Based in the North West with clients spread worldwide
* Some active accounts as well as dormant accounts will be passed to the new BDM
* Case studies include demonstrating huge cost savings for clients and providing solutions for clients where competitors have been unable to deliver
* Industry respected technical experts available as pre-sales resource
* Industry leading commission structure with uncapped earnings potential
* Minimum of 2 years successful experience of selling Professional Services
* Experience of winning new business and developing existing accounts
* Experience of selling contracts worth over £50k
* Confidence and gravitas to engage at C-Level, building relationships with multiple stakeholders at various levels
* A consultative Account Manager with the ability to win new business by nurturing relationships over 6 months+
* Have an honest and ethical approach to everything
* Ideally based in the North West but exceptional candidates from further afield will be considered
This is an exciting and challenging role which will suit a Business Development Manager who is looking for long-term career growth.
This organisation will be able to offer a suitably attractive package to a candidate with the relevant experience and demonstrable sales achievement. As a guide Basic salary is likely to range from £40,000 to £50,000 and there is an uncapped OTE of £70,000 to £100,000. It could be higher for exceptional candidates. A company car or car allowance is also included as is a pension scheme after an initial qualifying period
Applications are invited from individuals that match the above description and are both based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK.
Autus HR has been contracted to search for, assess and select Sales Professionals who will be successful in this role. Due to the specific requirements of this role, only a small percentage of all applications will be invited to progress through the process, however we will respond to every application we receive. Not being successful for this role does not exclude you from applying for other opportunities.
For further information, please contact Paul Roberts
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.