Business Development Manager – SAAS – £100K OTE
Apply now for the chance to work for a market leading SAAS developer. Be backed by people, process and technology that are second-to-none. You will be provided with the training, tools and resources needed to be a consistent success.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: London/ Middlesex/ Berkshire/ Kent/ Essex
Package: £40,000 – £45,000 Basic Salary + Commission (£100K OTE), Pension
Industry: ERP Software/ SAAS/ Cloud Services
* Achieve sales objectives primarily through selling multiple SAAS & Cloud based Software products
* Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
* Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration,negotiation and close
* Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required
* Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about products & services, of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
* Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources
* Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout the company to help meet objectives
* Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive matters
* Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
* Minimum 5yrs plus years of successful experience selling software solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
* Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and re-seller sales channels.
* Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast revenue monthly, quarterly, and annually.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
* Successful experience creating and presenting sales programs to a diverse audience.
* BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
Package on Offer:
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £40,000 to £45,000 (based on experience) + Commission (£100K OTE), Pension. Apply online now for more information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.