A full time & perm Business Development Executive is needed to work alongside Pharmaceutical Forecasters, Analysts, Business Insights Managers & the Marketing Departments to create forecasting models to meet the needs of both individuals & pharma companies.
Within the last year, this company has invested heavily in product development with strong support from their sales & marketing functions to reach some of the largest pharma & biotech companies in the world. The success of these initiatives has resulted in significant growth in both revenue & overall size of the business.
* In this role, you'll be joining a growing sales team
* This role is pivotal to their continued growth & success, the more business you win, the more money you earn
* You'll be selling into mid-tier pharma, life science consultancies & life science investment firms
What will you achieve within the first 12 months?
* Earn a salary, dependent upon experience, plus uncapped commission
* Contribute & play an important part in helping their clients drive healthcare forward
* Establish, develop & maintain positive business & customer relationships with the world’s top pharma companies
* Secure new business for the company & grow their client base
* Build Client Relationships
* Work closely with Marketing to make your role more effectively, by working on Campaigns initiated by Sales Team Director
* Internal Communication
* Manage the sales process
* Managing inbound leads that received via their website, chat service, LinkedIn lead Gen etc (not Key Accounts)
* Generate own leads & proactively find leads through your own prospecting
* Secure & deliver your own demonstrations / pitches to client, by either WebEx, over the phone or F2F
* Delivering capabilities presentations
* Proposal development
* Pricing & negotiation
* Supplier submissions & legal documentation
* Always keeping the CRM up to date
* 1 to 5 years demonstrable experience of inbound / outbound sales
* Experience selling in pharma
* Science degree a bonus
* Ability to work successfully in a target-based environment
* Driven & motivated by your own results &high earning potential
* Ability to show initiative, be a self-starter, eager to learn & able to work as a team
* Demonstrate a confident, positive & tenacious attitude
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.