Engage Talent Partners are working with our Edinburgh based client to recruit a Business Development Executive to promote and sell their software solution product.
You will be joining a company that has been established for over 40 years and work with some of the largest organisations across Scotland. Working to target, you will be responsible for generating business to business sales of their market leading SaaS based intelligent content management and business process automation software to an established client base as well as prospecting and developing new business opportunities.
* Build a pipeline of business through inbound and outbound lead sources, leveraging data analysis, self-prospecting and working closely with the wider and established sales teams
* Work closely with our established team of consultants to understand prospective client’s needs in detail and develop and propose the best solution possible.
* Acquire high value new business agreements to grow our client base and revenues
* Deliver consistently against quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral, and pipeline forecast goals
* Work directly with our established regional sales teams to handle potential and active accounts
* Build a sales pipeline through prospecting and cold calling new clients
* Think strategically about complex business challenges, to develop recommendations and action plans
* Present comprehensive business process solutions for clients in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
* Take part in events either in-person or online
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a business-to-business sales role, a proven track record in delivering new business sales through marketing and direct sales activities and ideally some experience in tech, software or cloud product sales.
The successful candidate will receive a base salary between £25k and £30k, a generous commission package and company car or car allowance. You will also receive full training and support from a company that places high value on developing their people.
If you feel this could be the opportunity for you, please submit your CV for immediate review
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.