Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £20k (+ uncapped OTE)
Sector: Professional Services
This business is of the belief that vocabulary is the great leveller. An innovative online vocabulary and reading curriculum for school students, our client has registered over 80,000 students globally on their platform in schools and homes.
They’re looking to bring on board proactive and ambitious individuals to join their new business team and drive meaningful, profitable relationships within your assigned sector.
As part of your graduate package, you’ll receive:
– Basic salary of £20k
– Uncapped potential OTE!
– Company holidays
– Pension contributions
– Bonus and incentive schemes
Internal Sales Executive – the responsibilities:
– Driving maximum revenue from key accounts
– Owning day to day operational responsibility for key leads
– Building new business from dormant accounts
– Researching industry trends and developments obtain a thorough knowledge of the marketplace you’ll be operating in
– Finding opportunities with companies that haven’t used the services before or perhaps went to competitors
Growing at a considerable pace, this is an excellent time to join their team and really seize the opportunities made available to you. It will be your responsibility to prospect new businesses which the company will work with, schedule meetings for yourself and a senior executives to attend. In addition, you’ll also be given access to comprehensive, industry recognised training delivered by Pareto.
Passion, positivity and work ethic are highly valued by this client.
– Educated to degree level
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Confident, ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.