Becoming a Business Consultant with Capita ONE:
Capita Software creates solutions for Local Government and Social Housing covering areas ranging from Housing Management Systems, Housing Benefits administration through to Internet Payments. There is a need to appoint an experienced Business Consultant. You should be technically-minded and able to undertake all manner of consultancy services including implementation, system build of the suite of Open Housing modules with knowledge of Social Housing Business and Legislative requirements.
What you will do:
* To deliver product consultancy on defined Capita and third party products on the best methods of use to meet the business needs of customers who have either purchased or are appraising Capita products during a selection process
* To deliver quality training to customers who have purchased Capita Housing Products. Training which addressed the needs of the customers staff who will be using the applications, providing effective knowledge to allow the software to be used to good effect
* To make technical proposals for changes or implementation adaptations to Capita products to meet customer requirements or new legislation
* To understand the functionality and configurability of the Capita software products on which consultancy is to be provided including links to other Capita modules and interface to third party software system
* To understand the functionality and configurability of third party products on which consultancy is to be provided, ensuring correct installation and configuration for customers.
Your experience will include:
* Experience with Open Housing
* Asset Management (Key Skill)
* Mobile Working
* Driving Licence
* Experience within a Housing Association or Local Authority in a Social Housing role
* Experience of delivering business consultancy within a Housing environment
About Capita ONE
Capita ONE works to transform the lives of children, young people and families. We give our customers the information they need to improve outcomes and that’s why we’re currently delivering solutions to 120 local authorities to support early intervention and prevention. Our team is as passionate about people as we are – that’s why many of them have joined us directly from local authorities and the public sector – and why you could too.
Capita ONE are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday + public holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country – the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/131286 →