12 month Fixed Term Business Analyst – Regulatory Compliance
Location: 50% home working, 50% in Cirencester
Duration: 12 months
Senior level BA with proven experience in financial services (regulatory) environments required to help across portfolio of projects.
What you'll be doing:
* Manage the implementation of key regulatory, compliance and risk initiatives.
Agree and govern implementation of compliance risk management roles and responsibilities.
* Support the engagement of relevant internal audits and regulatory requests, ensuring satisfactory resolution of any audit findings
* Liaise with IT to determine the impact to IT systems/infrastructure and agree scope of changes.
* Close down work stream activity, ensuring a final review of achievements versus original business case and project objectives, as well as reviewing and communication on any lessons learned.
What we're looking for:
* Experience in financial services.
* Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflict and decompose high-level information into detailed understanding.
* Good presentation skills.
* Flexible approach to work and willingness to be physically in the office when required.
* Comfortable in working with stakeholders at all levels.
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
tom @ jiyuconsulting. co. uk
(phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.