Location – London / remote
Duration – 6 Months
Rate – £700pd (inside ir35)
Job Description Summary
Business Analyst with experience of Card payment acquiring in UK and internationally. Additionally to work as Product owner guiding development teams utilizing SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) principles to create and deliver software applications
Working in the Payment Scheme Clearing PO/BA team, this role will include working closely with the rest of the team supporting the Global Interchange and Scheme Fees teams to ensure that we are compliant with scheme rules and are able to maximize the income derived from clearing payments by minimizing outgoing payments for Interchange and Scheme Fees.
Primary role and Responsibilities will be:
* Creating and maintaining Interchange and scheme fees requirements for a global card acquiring platform, ensuring that the most appropriate changes are prioritised and implemented through the team backlogs
* Works with stakeholders to understand business problem statements and convert them into user stories.
* Articulates product vision and user stories in a manner clearly understandable to development teams, and assist with prioritization of these tasks against a challenging portfolio of work across the acquiring platforms
* Manages backlog of user stories for one or more products.
* Supports the team and the stakeholders with production defect investigation and resolution
* Establishes user story acceptance criteria, accepts user stories, refines stories with Scrum teams.
* Reviews and provides feedback on test plans to ensure application changes meet acceptance criteria.
* Monitors the development progress and provides updates to stakeholders, as requested.
* Leads planning and review meetings to communicate feedback on development achievements.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
General knowledge, skills & abilities:
* Knowledge of Card payment Acquiring industry is essential
* Knowledge of VISA and Mastercard scheme interfaces and interactions is essential
* Experience of implementing and maintain VISA and Mastercard interchange and scheme fees is essential
* Knowledge of AMEX, Diners, JCB, CUP card schemes preferable but not required
* Excellent working knowledge of Rally preferable, but not required
* Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience is preferred
* Strong negotiation, organization, management, analytical and people skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.