Business Analyst – PLM / Product Engineering – 6-month Contract – £300 per day (Outside IR35) – Warwick
PLM / ALM / Product Engineering / Systems Engineering / Automotive
* Works with the Area Product Owner and Global Process leads to identify new capability that requires IT input. Understands the business/workstreams needs and translates this to a set of IT requirements. Working with the IT programme team and product managers to complete a discover phase to get to a full impact assessment.
* Works with the APO’s to understand their capability delivery roadmap and ensures that the associated IT elements in the programme delivery plan aligns in terms of timing and quality.
* Works with IT Product Managers and Solution Architects to align PCD capabilities with IT product strategy.
* Communicates changes in the workstreams capability roadmap to the wider IT team and owns the impact assessment for these.
* Agile IT background with working knowledge of JIRA
* Working experience in one of the following areas:
* Systems Engineering
Our client is a globally recognised technology firm currently engaging with some of the world's largest automotive firms on a fast-paced and exciting transformation programme and are currently recruiting for a team of Business Analyst's
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.