Our Client, a leading technology-led marketing business are looking to hire multiple Digital Business Analaysts ideally from a digital agency background to support one of their most prestigious clients in the automotive industry.
Based in a fully Agile environment, reporting to the Head of Business Analysis, the Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for working with business stakeholders defining business objectives and requirements. Translating them into functional specification artefacts like user stories and supporting the implementation team pre and during delivery.
* 3+ years as an Agile business or systems analyst especially SCRUM experience
* Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problem domain and express complexity in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Requirements gathering and specification skills – including standard approaches for assimilation and presentation
* The ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional design either using UML (Use Cases, Activity / State Diagrams, Process Mapping) or Agile User Stories
* Strong stakeholder management / communication skills, ability to manage / facilitate between dispersed stakeholders across multiple time zones, culture and languages
* Proven ability to effectively work across teams at all levels
* Strong collaborator / team player
* Exposure to the full system development lifecycle of online applications
* Exposure to governance, control and risk management practices
* Good understanding of web development with a keen interest in user experience and user journeys
* Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically
* Ability to deliver quality in a fast paced environment
* Aptitude for multi-tasking, working in emerging and tight timelines
* Being able to prioritise and manage own workload
* Ensure traceability matrix is in place
* Client-side and digital agency-side experience
* Experience of working within a large organization with complex product, customer service and support models.
* Experience of working in an automotive industry
* Good knowledge of content management solutions
* Web Development experience working with similar products
For more information contact Charles Blockley
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.